Pages

Little Mistress Wishlist

Sunday 23 February 2014

I've just had a little browse on the Little Mistress website and I had to go hide my bank card! They've got some amazing things on their website!
I've put together a little wishlist for payday!

Dress £75
Every year I go to my end of year ball at uni. This obviously involves a new frock every year and I just love this! It's actually the most perfect dress ever! I just love chiffon dresses! And my partner is wearing a navy suit this year so we will be matching! 
Lace Jumpsuit £60
Kimono £34
I'm hoping to book a little holiday at some point in the next week or so and this would just be amazing for holidays! I've never worn a jumpsuit before but this one is gorgeous! And the kimono is so cute. I'm in love with pale colours and florals just now so this is just great! And it adds something a little extra to the jumpsuit, don't you think? 

Pink Dress £45
Black and White Dress £45
Again, these would definitely look great in my holiday wardrobe! Monochrome is very on trend right now and you can never go wrong with it! I love the shape and detail on this dress and the little bits of pink break up the pattern perfectly. I love pink dress purely for the colour and shape. Tunic styles really suit my body shape. The gold detail makes this dress look very tropical. I hope the weather is tropical where I'm going! 

I can't wait for payday to get my hands on these items! If you have a few minutes you should definitely check out Little Mistress. I bet you will also find something you fall in love with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS