Pages

The Sunday Post#1- Valentine's Weekend

Sunday 16 February 2014

Hello Everyone! :)
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! Welcome to my new feature as well, The Sunday Post!
Now it is not very often I get a weekend off, but this weekend I managed it! Here's what I've been up to on my weekend off!

Friday
Of course, Friday was valentine's day! I was a very lucky girl, indeed! My wonderful partner bought me the 'think pink' lush gift set and a black cherry yankee candle!


This is an amazing gift set! Everything smells soooo good and I can't wait to use them all! Expect many a lush related blog post in the next few weeks! My yankee candle will be a great accompaniment at bath time! 

After receiving these lovely gifts, my partner took me out to a gorgeous french restaurant for dinner! The food was amazing! I wasn't brave enough to try the frog's legs or snails though! 
This was my outfit for dinner. My dress is from New Look and my cardigan is from Primark. I put my hair extensions in for the first time in ages just for a bit of added volume (not that I need it!) P.s excuse the mess on the bed! I changed outfits about 20 times! 

Saturday
It was my cousin and my great auntie's birthday's over the weekend. They both live in Darlington so we don't get to see them often but since they were both celebrating big birthdays we headed down for a little party! It was so lovely to see all my family down south for the first time in years! 
This was the only photo I took from the party! We dressed my cousin up in a bubble wrap suit which everyone wanted to pop! My mum has loads of good photos from the evening so I'll just have to steal hers! Anyway, lots of drinks were consumed and good food had, so overall a great evening! 

Sunday
And finally, on to today! 

This was our view from our hotel room window this morning! What a beautiful morning it was! We headed to my aunt's for breakfast (which was amazing!) and then we headed on our way up the road after saying our goodbye's to everyone. 
So that pretty much sums up my weekend! I've really enjoyed being able to chill and spend time with my family, shame it can't happen more often!

Hope you've all had a great weekend too! What have you all been up to? 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS