Pages

Lush Think Pink Bathbomb

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hello Everyone! Hope you've had a good week so far. Today I have a little Lush review for you all!
I was babysitting my little cousin all day today so I was in desperate need of a relaxing bath by 6 o clock! He is only 2 and he's a little monkey but I love him so it's okay!
Anyway, I decided to use one of the bath bombs from the gift set my other half got me for valentine's day!
I chose the think pink bath bomb because I've heard so many good things about it!
This bath bomb is so cute! I just love the girly little flower's on it! 
It turned the water a lovely fuchsia pink colour! My favourite colour! I'm not sure if you can see from the picture, but as it dissolves, lots of little pink paper hearts begin to float around the bath! So cute! The smell is lovely too! According to Lush's website, it is a vanilla scent which I would agree with. 
I will definitely be adding this to the list of Lush products I would buy again! At only £2.50 it's a fairly cheap option too! 
Have you tried this product? What did you think of it? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS