Pages

Blogger Secret Santa #2

Monday 29 December 2014

Hello Everyone! Yesterday I posted about the first blogger secret santa I took part in, so today I will show you what I got from the second one! This secret santa was run by Char at T*Rexes and Tiaras! I am not sure who sent me my parcel, but thank you so much to whoever you were! I love everything! I am so pleased that my blog obviously reflects my personality well, as everything I received is something I would have picked for myself! 

The gifts all had little messages on the gift tags about why the person had picked them!

So here is what I received! 
Irn Bru Mug - This is the exact mug that was in my room when we visited Knockderry Country House in October! I had said I wanted one in my blog post about that weekend and my secret santa obviously read it and went and bought it!
Snow Fairy - My favourite lush product of course! 
Cat Scarf - This is so cute! I've been wanting a cat scarf for ages but I couldn't find one I liked anywhere. This one is lovely and large! That's always been the problem with ones I've seen! They were either a snood or they were too short! 
Yankee Candle Votives - I received Cherry Vanilla and Apple Spice Potpourri scents, both of which I haven't tried yet! They both smell amazing and I can't wait to start burning them! 
My secret santa also included a little present for Smudge in the parcel! He receive a toy mouse and some felix cat treats! He had great fun playing with his new toy mouse on Christmas day! He also enjoyed chewing the string that was wrapped around the parcels! You would never believe he is 13 years old! He carries on like a kitten sometimes! 

Thank you so much to my secret santa, whoever you are! My gifts were perfect! Also thanks to Char for organising this present swap! 
xx

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS