Pages

This Has Been 2014

Wednesday 31 December 2014

I thought it would be nice to do a little round-up of everything that has happened in 2014 today, since it is New Year's Eve (or Hogmanay if you are Scottish like me!)
January - This month saw us take the most amazing trip of our lives! It has been a dream of mine to visit New York after my 21st birthday and we finally got to do it! It was simply out of this world! And the shopping was incredible. So good in fact, I had to buy a third suitcase to get all my shopping back! 
May - This month saw us take our first of 2 trips to Portugal! I've been visiting the same part of Portugal since I was 13 and I just love it! It is somewhere I love to visit time and time again! Whilst we were in Portugal, I got the news I was being offered a new job working in the courts!
July - In July I turned 22 and as a present to myself, I bought a new car! The car I chose was the Vauxhall Adam Jam in Red! You can see me in the showroom one above. Mine looks exactly the same as this one! It has been a great wee car so far!  
August - In August I decided to leave my job in Sainsbury's after being offered a contract in the courts until May 2015. 
September - The summer was very busy with working two jobs so I didn't have much time to do anything. At the start of September we travelled up to the Isle of Skye for a friends wedding! 2 weeks later, we took our second trip to Portugal, this time with my parents and gran! We had a wonderful time once again! 
October - This month saw Mikey and I celebrate our 3rd anniversary! We visited Knockderry Country House Hotel to celebrate where we ate excellent food and drank amazing wine all night! 
November to December - These last few months have been extremely busy with Uni work and dissertations! I've really enjoyed the winter break (a bit too much) and soon it will be time to head back to Uni for my final term! But before then it is time to celebrate the new year and then have a mini break in Amsterdam. Starting the year as we mean to go on haha!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my lovely readers for taking the time to read my posts and for all your comments this year! I hope you will all continue to read my long rambling posts in 2015!
Happy New Year to you all when it comes and All the Best for 2015!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS