Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 28 December 2014

Hello Everyone! I missed posting my Sunday Post last week, but I am back this week! Here is what I have been up to in the last week!
The yankee candle sale started on Monday night! Obviously I couldn't resist putting in a little order! I will be putting up a January Sales Haul very soon so you will see what I bought! 

I was working right up until 12.30 on Christmas Eve unfortunately! When I got home, it was time to relax with a very fitting candle! 

Santa has been!! You can find my post on what I got for Christmas HERE

We spent Christmas morning with the other half's parents. It wouldn't be Christmas without me watching the snowman! 

This was our starter for Christmas Dinner. It was heaven on a plate! It was star shaped smoked salmon mousse with seafood sticks, lettuce, and my mum's homemade marie rose sauce! Delicious!

Smudge enjoyed his day too of course! Here he is relaxing after his dinner! 

As I was staying at my parent's house over Christmas, he got to sleep in the bed with me! Just look how cute he is!! 
So that's pretty much it for this week! As I type this, I am watching Harry Potter and munching on leftover turkey and duck curry! It's been a great week, and a wonderful Christmas! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS