Pages

H&M Home Wishlist

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hello Everyone. Today I have a little H&M home wishlist for you all. Their home collection is so pretty! I will definitely be picking up a few of these items soon!



H&M Home



H M bath towel
£6.99 - hm.com
These would look super cute with the shower curtain below!


H M shower curtain
£15 - hm.com
How cute is this shower curtain?! I need this in my life!


H M white dish
£2.99 - hm.com
This would be perfect for keeping all the random bits and bobs together on my bedside table!


H M kitchen linen
£2.99 - hm.com
Who can say no to a cat tea towel? Not me anyway!


H M candles candleholder
£1.99 - hm.com
Glitter and candles. 2 of my favourite things. This is also very festive!


H M metal lantern
£13 - hm.com
This would look cute on my little shelves in my sitting room!


H M red candle
£1.99 - hm.com
A candle shaped like a teacup! Yes Please!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS