Pages

Blogger Secret Santa #1

Sunday 28 December 2014

Hello Everyone! During December, I took part in two blogger secret santa's. I really enjoyed shopping for someone I didn't know, and using their blog to help me pick gifts! The first secret santa I took part in was run by Becky at milkbubbletea. My gift were sent to me by the lovely Adrienne at TheSundayGirl. I love my gifts I was sent! 

The first parcel I unwrapped were these awesome cat gloves from ASOS. They have those little things on the fingers so you can still use your touchscreen phone without having to take your gloves off! Perfect for me, as I'm always playing on my phone in the morning whilst I'm on a freezing cold bus to work!

The second parcel I unwrapped was this lovely cat purse from New Look! I have been looking for a new purse as mine is getting rather old and this is just adorable! Also it has plenty of card slots which is a must for me! 

Also included in my package was lots of yummy chocolatey treats in the form of roses and milka! I will have to get them scoffed before I go back on my diet in January! 
Thank you so much to Adrienne for my lovely gifts! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS