Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 7 December 2014

Hello Everyone! I've been rather quiet this week so sorry for that! 
Here is what I've been up to this week.
I took this photo on Monday morning whilst on my way to work! How pretty is the sky? Lots of my friends had uploaded similar photos on Monday so it wasn't just me who thought this was lovely! It certainly made a dark Monday morning a bit better. 

Coffee and cake time is my favourite time of the day at work! It's usually about 3.30pm every day! 

These are my favourite chocolates to have around christmas time! You can't beat a little treat after work! 

I had an essay due on Friday which resulted in an all nighter on Thursday night! I took this photo as it accurately reflected my mood at about 11pm when all I wanted was my bed!

On Friday night we went out for Mexican food after work as our student loans were in the bank! This was my tequila sunrise cocktail! It was delicious! 

On Saturday, we stayed at my mum's house! This little monkey was trying to pinch bits of chicken out of Mikey's pasta!

This is the candle holder I was tweeting about! I got it for only £7.49 from yankeecandle.co.uk
I'm totally in love with it! 

Today I put up my christmas tree and tidied my sitting room! It was so nice to relax watching X factor with my christmas yankee candles and my tree all lit up! 

So that's all for this week! Hope you all have a lovely week :) 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS