Pages

A little slice of November

Monday 1 December 2014

It seems like just yesterday I was writing my October roundup post! But here we are at the 1st of December! So here is my round up of this month! 

1 & 2 - November saw me making a little trip north, to Aberdeen to see my best friend! We had a lovely weekend catching up and doing the things we love. I also got to meet her lovely fella! 
3- I also got most of my Christmas shopping done! I had to carry these 2 boxes home from work though! 
4- I got my grades back for the 2 assignments I completed in October! Both were very good marks so I treated myself to my favourite chocolate to celebrate!
5- Coffee was very much needed in November to get me through those dark winter mornings and coursework! This was my first starbucks red cup! 
6- The month wouldn't be complete without a picture of Smudge! 

1- My dissertation proposal was due in near the end of the month! It resulted in a very late night, and me being 2 hours late for work then next morning. Oops
2- I made my first trip to Primark in quite a few months. These cosy slippers were my favourite purchase! You can find my Primark Haul Here 
3- I also made a little trip to IKEA where I bought more candles! 
4- And finally, here is Edinburgh all lit up for Christmas. I've already been to the winter wonderland twice and I'm sure there will be many more visits to come! 

So that was November! I'm sure it will be time to write the next one before I know it! But for now it's time to get excited for Christmas!! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS