Pages

January Sales Haul !

Monday 25 January 2016

Aloha! This post is a bit late going up as I know the January sales are almost over but I thought you'd all like to see what I bought (mostly with my Christmas money!)

American Eagle Hoodie - £20
I just loved this when I saw it on the American Eagle website before Christmas so I was so pleased when it went in the sale! American Eagle clothes are such good quality, they last for years! And now they have a UK website! No more pesky import charges for importing from the USA!

F&F at Tesco - £5
This knitted tunic was a bargain for only a fiver! It's nice and long so I can wear it with the new leggings my mum got me for Christmas! 

Black Lace Top - £3 from Next
Burgundy Collared Top - £4 from Next
The next town over from mine have a next clearance store so I popped in with my mum one afternoon and picked up these two tops for a grand total of £7. They are really handy for wearing to work but they are also suitable for dressing down with jeans.

Blouse - £7.99 from H&M
Technically not a sale purchase but I loved the pattern on this so I had to buy it. I've ended up buying this in plain black and plain white too because it's just so comfy!

Fleece Jumper - £5 from F&F at Tesco
PJ bottoms - £3 from Next
I'm a big fan of cosy PJ's and I saw the bottoms first in the next clearance store. Then when I popped into Tesco later that day to pick up a few things, I spied this jumper which matched the bottoms almost perfectly. These keep me nice and toasty at night!

Fiorelli Bag - £52.50 from John Lewis
I know I featured this in my John Lewis Haul post but it's so pretty I had to show it off again. I've used this bag every day since I bought it and I just love it. It fits all my rubbish in it! Ha ha!

Make Up Bag - £4 from Boots
I love it when boots reduce all their Christmas gifts to half price! This cute cat make up bag was just £4 and I love it! It's definitely very me!

Black Skirt - £8 from Very
A bit of a boring purchase but I'm always in need of a new black skirt for work! This one has ribbed effect detailing down either side so it's a bit different to the ones I already have. 

Leopard Print Blouse - £14 from Very
I like this blouse but I wore it to work one day and my boss spent the entire day calling me Bet Lynch (google her if you don't know who I'm talking about). Now I'm scared to wear it :(

Lace Underwear - £3.99 each from American Eagle
I genuinely don't wear pants from anyone other than American Eagle or Victoria's Secret (Pants snob, I know). They are just so comfy and they wash so well (hate when underwear goes all bobbly and discoloured!)

Meow PJ's - £12 from Very
These were an essential purchase due to the Meow emblazoned across the T-shirt.
They were straight out the packet and worn as soon as they arrived!

Leopard Boxy Top - £7 from Very
I love this wee top. It's a nice silky material so I can wear it to work and pass it off as a blouse! I've had it on a few times now. It looks really nice with a black skirt and tights and a black blazer.

So that's everything I bought in this year's January sales! I'm sure I'll be writing another of these posts in a blink of an eye! The years are going so fast! I definitely don't need any new work clothes for a while so I can get some pennies into my wedding fund!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS