Pages

TheSundayPost - 17th January

Sunday 17 January 2016

Aloha! It's Sunday once again which means it's time for this week's Sunday Post!
Here's what I've been up to this week!

This week has been a long and busy one once again! I've been working between 10 and 12 hour shifts all week, trying to get all my tax returns done in time. I'm getting there but there's still another 2 weeks to go!

As I've been working so hard, this weekend called for a treat! Fajitas is my favourite meal. And accompanied by a cheeky little beer, they are even better! My mum bought me a few of these mason jar drinking jugs for Christmas. They are the perfect size for a whole 440ml beer can so I can look a bit more ladylike with my drink haha!

We've had plenty snow this week! Especially yesterday! We went to visit our niece in Edinburgh and by the time we got home, all this snow had appeared! 

So now I'm off to do some research for an amazing idea that Mikey came up with for our wedding. I'll share it on here if we decide to go for it! If your nosy though, check my twitter ;) (@sunskittlesblog)

And if you've missed some of my posts this week, you can find the links below: 

Have a fab week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS