Pages

TheSundayPost - 23rd January

Sunday 24 January 2016

Aloha! Sorry I've been rather quiet this week! It's been a pretty busy one at work!
Here is what I've been up to this week!

Last Sunday was my brother's birthday but he was away on a lad's weekend so on Monday night we all headed out to Pizza Express to celebrate his birthday. The food was particularly good which was probably because I was absolutely starving having only had a small bowl of soup and some breakfast biscuits all day!

We've had more snow this week but only in West Lothian it seems! It's all gone now!

I've spent most of this week in work! I've been working until 7 or 8 almost every night this week which is pretty hard going. The light is in sight though! Only one week to go and January is over!

We got a new mattress! It is literally the comfiest thing in the world. If I thought getting up for work in the morning was hard before, its about to get worse!

So that has been it for this week. Another pretty dull week involving far too much work and not enough play!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS