Pages

John Lewis Haul

Monday 11 January 2016

Aloha! This is the first of quite a few haul posts over the next couple of days/weeks! First up it's John Lewis! Mikey and I were kindly gifted a couple of vouchers to spend in John Lewis when we got engaged back in May but I've only just got around to spending them!
So here is what I bought!

I know it says this is £35 on the website. But I definitely only paid £25 in store!
I love me a good coffee and when we were in Dublin, I noticed the coffee tasted much fresher as all of Mikey's family ground their own beans! So of course I had to jump on the bandwagon and buy a coffee bean grinder! I use this all the time now and it's been great!

Of course, because I had bought a bean grinder, I decided to pick up a new caffettiere! I wanted one that matched the bean grinder so I went for this one!

These were the coffee beans Mikey's cousin had in his house so I grabbed a tin of them. They seem quite expensive but one tin lasts between 10 and 15 caffettieres full so compared to a take-away Starbucks it's pretty good value for decent coffee! (And the same tin is £6.50 in Tesco).


Fiorelli Bag - £52.50
My precious! I've been in need of a new bag for work for ages so I decided to treat myself to this beauty! I think it looks a lot nicer in real life than it does on the website! It's got a much more matte look in real life! And even better, it holds all my rubbish that I insist on carrying about with me!


John Lewis & Co Blazer - £25
This was Mikey's choice of gift from the vouchers! It was reduced from a whopping £160 to just £25. I couldn't believe how reduced it was. It was so impressive, I insisted that Mikey get it. It's actually part of a suit which they didn't have trousers for so Mikey is just going to wear it as a blazer with a pair of charcoal trousers (which match perfectly!)
If you or your other half is looking for a new suit/some new workwear, I suggest you check out the John Lewis clearance! But hurry because it ends on Sunday 17th January!

So that's my vouchers well and truly spent, but I think we both did pretty well out of them!
And now I'm really in the mood for a coffee...

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS