Pages

Fashion | Primark Haul

Monday 8 February 2016

Aloha! I've not had many posts up lately, so sorry for that! I'm back today though with a Primark Haul! I picked up these things in January with some of my Christmas money as I was in desperate need of some new workwear! Here is what I bought!
Plain Black Blouse £10, Patterned Blouse £13
The plain black one is super soft but my one complaint with this would be that it creases so easily! Like even just sitting in the car in the morning, I get out and I look like I've not ironed it, which I think looks a bit scruffy!
The patterned one is chiffon material so I don't have this issue with this one. I like the faux-layering on this one, and the unusual neck which has a little metal clasp.

Blouse £10, Skirt £8
You can see from this picture what I mean about the creasing on the black blouse above as this is the same one but in cream! Still, it is okay if it's worn tucked into a skirt.
Like this skirt for example! I've had this on loads as I just love it. You can't beat a bit of tartan!

Black Blouse £10, Pink Blouse £6
Unfortunately I had to return both of these as they were just too small and I couldn't get a bigger size in either of my 2 local stores. It's a shame as I liked them both! 

Duvet Cover Set £13 (kingsize), Pillowcases £2.90, Fitted Sheet £4, Throw £3.90
I can't go into Primark without picking up some home bits! I've been using the throw as a blanket to keep me cosy whilst sitting on the sofa on an evening. It's so soft and warm. And it matches my red sofas perfectly!

Blouse £13, Diffuser £1
This blouse is the same style as the one at the start of this post. Again, I had to return it as I couldn't get a bigger size anywhere (I have big chest issues with blouses!)

Cardigan £4.90
All the cardigans were on offer when I visited my local Primark which was good news for me as I desperately needed a new black one! This one is lovely and soft. I wear a black cardigan almost every day to work so I go through them so quickly so Primark ones are perfect for me!

That's everything I picked up in Primark in January! Now it's back to saving my pennies for the wedding!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS