Pages

Home | Yankee Candle Spring 2016

Monday 22 February 2016

Aloha! Back in July 2015 I did a post about the 2016 Yankee Candle releases and the first collection, My Serenity, has just hit the shelves in the last few weeks! Of course this meant I had to get my hands on them to try out, so I did just that!
Moonlight - A subtle blend of bamboo, woody notes and bergamot - as intoxicating as moonlight on the water
This is not the type of scent I usually go for as it's quite musky and smells a bit like men's aftershave but it's still quite nice. Not my favourite, but I didn't expect it to be. 

My Serenity - The definition of calm - warm pear and orange mingle with tropical flowers and soft musk
This one surprised me as I thought it was very nice on cold sniff, but it gave me a bit of a headache when it was burning so I had to blow it out! :( 

Lemongrass & Ginger - A fresh, clean mixture of gentle lemongrass and just-cut ginger - pure invigoration
I thought I would hate this one, mainly because I can't stand the smell of ginger, but to my surprise, it's actually my second favourite from this collection. The lemongrass is much more prominent than the ginger so it's smells lovely and fresh - just what you want for Spring!

Peony - The rich scent of Spring's most coveted bloom - the peony - entices with notes of bright sweetness
As expected, Peony is my favourite from this collection! Perfect if you want to pretend you have peonies in your house all year round like me! 

Now to count down until the next collection is released in April!
You can have a sneak peak at what's still to come here

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS