Pages

Lifestyle | TheSundayPost - 21st February

Sunday 21 February 2016

Aloha! Another week has been and gone and here I am sitting typing this post in my PJ's having not left the house all weekend! I am such a lazy bean!
Here's what I've been up to this week!

As usual, the dreaded work! I used a days annual leave on Friday though and I'm also off tomorrow so that's nice! 

On Saturday I was a little bit hungover after spending Friday night round at a friend's house! I decided to light this candle so I could pretend I was on a tropical island! It's part of the Yankee Candle coconut collection and is the Coconut and Pineapple one. It smells just like malibu and pineapple. Yum! 

I cooked up this yummy smoky beef stew on Saturday night! It was a bit of an experiment but it was really tasty! I'll post the recipe here soon!

And on to today. I have done nothing useful today except finally go through all of these wedding magazines and cut out the pictures I like for my wedding scrapbook/moodboards! It's taken me all afternoon! 

And I also cooked this Sunday roast! We haven't had one in ages so I thought it would make a nice change! I slow cooked the chicken and it made such a difference! It was literally falling apart!

And now it's almost time to start a new week! I think tomorrow I'm going to take a wander up into town and see what bargains I can find to treat myself with, as well as buy boring household items we need!

Have a great week!
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS