Pages

Lifestyle | TheSundayPost - 14th February

Sunday 14 February 2016

Aloha & Happy Valentines Day!
I hope you've all been spoilt by your significant others today.
Of course, love should be expressed every day, not just today!
As usual, here is what I've been up to this week through my iphone camera!


I decided to try some different recipes this week because we've been eating the same meals for the last few weeks and it was getting a bit boring! I started the week by making these chicken schnitzels! They were pretty yummy and got a big thumbs up from Mikey!
I'll share the recipe on here soon!

Tuesday was pancake day! We try not to eat too much junk Monday to Friday so I tried to make semi healthy pancakes. I obviously made my own batter from scratch! None of your betty crocker shaker bottles here thank you very much! I then sliced bananas and sprinkled some blueberries, sugar and a drizzle of syrup. They were delicious!

I was off work on Friday as I had a hospital appointment in the morning. Thankfully my knee is not as serious as first thought. It turns out my knee cap is away off centre. I'm going to start a course of physio to see if it improves. Because I don't need an operation (yet), Mikey and I had a couple of drinks after he finished work. 

Then I met up with the girls from my work as one of them was having a leaving do. It was a good night. I've not been out in town for ages as I have to drive to work and it's a pain to take the car home then go back out on a Friday night!

On Saturday, Mikey had an all day class at uni so I spent the day cooking up a storm in the kitchen! I made this tasty beef keema which went down great! 

I also made these red velvet macaroons as a valentine's treat! They didn't last long! Let me know in the comments below if you'd like me to post the recipe! 

Today was valentine's day and we spent it in our PJ's watching rubbish on Netflix and eating! We ordered a chinese as a treat. I don't think we've had a takeaway since October!

Finally, this was in my fortune cookie from the Chinese. I can dream right?!

Have a fabulous week! I'm counting down to the weekend already!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS