Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 25 January 2015

Aloha! It felt like this week was the longest week ever! That might have something to do with me being on the countdown to payday! 
1- It's been so bloody cold this week! Thankfully it got a bit warmer for the weekend!
2- On Monday night I managed to miss my tram stop and ended up in the Yankee Candle store. I managed to pick up these lovely little bargains! 
3- By Wednesday I managed to pick up the lovely cold that's been doing the rounds in my work. I was feeling totally run down all day which resulted in me having a day in bed on Thursday. That must have been exactly what I needed as I was feeling much better on Friday
4- On Saturday I did a little bit of baking! We were heading out to our friend's house for a bring a dish dinner party at night.
5- This was the result of my baking! Coffee kisses and cheese nibbles! Blog post coming up later on in the week!
6- And finally, this weekend we've had Mikey's brother's cat staying with us as he is away on holiday! I've really enjoyed having a little bundle of fur to look after the past few days! She's with us until Tuesday night :)

Hope the week ahead is great for you all!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS