Pages

Yankee Candle 2015 // New Scents

Saturday 24 January 2015

Hello! If you follow me on Instagram, you will know I have a serious obsession with Yankee candles. In fact make that any scented candles ever. Today I thought I'd do a little post about all the amazing scents which have just been launched by Yankee! 

Available Now
Source: yankeecandle.co.uk
Aloe Water - "Clean, refreshing water blends with thick, soothing aloe to create a wonderfully relaxing fragrance experience." 
Cassis - "Vibrantly stimulating… the lush aroma of blackcurrant berries with a fresh burst of tartness."
Shea Butter - "Pure contentment… indulge yourself in this creamy smooth scent with hints of beautiful fruit blossoms."
Red Raspberry - "Tangy sweet and full of nature’s goodness … there is nothing quite as delicious as ripe, rosy red raspberries."

Source: yankeecandle.co.uk
Pink Grapefruit - "Perfectly ripe, sunkissed fruit bursting with bright, tingly citrus to stir the senses."
Oud Oasis - "Rich and seductive, this prized incense helps set a luxuriously calming mood."
Frankincense - "This precious resin has long been sought for its delicate sweetness, peppery spiciness and balsamic wood undertones."
Moroccan Argan Oil - "With hints of patchouli and sandalwood, the exotic aroma of rare argan oil creates a uniquely inviting ambiance." 

I had a little nosy in my local yankee store at these new scents. Personally I'm not that keen on the first 3 scents listed, although I haven't smelt them whilst lit, so I won't write them off yet. The rest of them are lovely though, especially the Moroccan Argan Oil & Red Raspberry! I will definitely be adding them to my wishlist! 
Next week I'll be posting about the scents which are still to come this year! 
Have you bought any of the new scents? Which ones do you like the sound of?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS