Pages

The Me Time Tag

Friday 2 January 2015

Hey Everyone! I've seen this tag floating about the blogosphere lately and thought I would get involved! I love a bit of me-time, so here are my answers to the questions below!

What do you read or watch during me-time?
I usually read a book on my kindle or a magazine. My favourites are look and heat magazine! I love catching up on my favourite youtubers' videos too! Lately I've been loving watching the Saccone-Joly's and Zoella! 

What do you wear during me-time?
My PJ's of course! I love wearing the legging type PJ's as I find them the most comfy! I received some Ugg slippers for my christmas so I'm sure I will get plenty of wear out of them! As soon as I get home on a night I get my slippers on!

What are your me-time beauty products?
Anything from Lush! I've got a big box of bath bombs beside my bath which I like to keep stocked up! I received some bath things for Christmas so that will top the box up a bit! I'm also partial to a wee face mask from time to time! 

Current Favourite nail polish?
I have to admit, I don't really paint my nails that often! I constantly chip them then spend my day picking the polish off! If I do have anything on my nails, it has to be gel so I don't chip it! I do love Rimmel nail polishes though, and I have a little collection of them.

What do you eat or drink during me-time?
Hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream is a favourite of mine! I also love a little cider or disaronno on the rocks! To eat, I love chocolate (who doesn't) and I also love crisps! Sweet Chilli Sensations are my all time favourite! No healthy snacks in my house haha!

Current favourite candle?
Oh god, I don't even know where to begin with this one! I have a serious Yankee candle buying problem! I would have to say my all time favourite scent is Baby Powder! My other half bought me 5 of the wax tarts for christmas and I've just treated myself to the large jar! 

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Yeah, I love going for long walks in the countryside, either with or without company! My favourite place to go is up to the reservoir near my parents house! I spent a lot of my childhood there, walking with my family and it's really beautiful! 

Would you ever go and see a movie alone?
Probably not to be honest! I've never really had to as I've always managed to rope someone along with me. I see going to the cinema as a social thing where you can share popcorn and laugh together at the movie!

Anything else to add? What else do you like to do during me-time?
My favourite thing to do during me-time is put my favourite spotify playlist on, light some candles and get writing some blog posts! Or do some online shopping haha! 

Please feel free to copy and paste this tag to your blog! Let me know if you decide to do it. I'd love to read your answers! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS