Pages

A little slice of December

Monday 12 January 2015

This post is a little later than usual, but here is my roundup of December!
1- The start of the month saw lots of Uni deadlines! This meant I spent the majority of my time in the library! I was so happy when the Christmas Break came around. Unfortunately it is now over, and it's time to get back to it for my last semester ever! 
2- After all my deadlines, I went out to celebrate with a group of my close uni friends! It was a great night! 
3- Before I knew it, it was Christmas day! I was so lucky to receive lots of lovely gifts! You can find my post on what I got for Christmas HERE
4- Of course, the Christmas break meant lots of lazy days spent snuggled up with Smudge! Here he is hogging the covers! 

So that was December. I would say it is my favourite month, once the uni deadlines are out the way! It was such a quick month and before I knew it, we were into 2015! 
What did you get up to in December? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS