Pages

The best thing about being an adult...

Monday 19 May 2014

Today's BEDM topic is the best thing about being an adult. I'm not sure I can pick just one thing. I can regularly be heard saying "I wish I was back at school. Life was so much easier." It's true it's easier, but not necessarily better.
So I need to write a list of my favourite things.
1. Being able to drive! (purely for the midnight mcdonald's drive thru's)!

2. Having my own house. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but living with them was a nightmare. I get on so much better with them now we don't live under the same roof!

3. Being able to go out to fancy restaurants/bars.

4. Being able to go off travelling by myself.

5. Being able to do all the age-restricted stuff without feeling like a criminal haha!

I still sometimes long for the carefree teenage years, but to be honest, I'm pretty happy being an adult!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS