Pages

New Look Sale Wishlist

Thursday 8 May 2014


Hey Guys. So I fell off the blog challenge bandwagon yesterday! I have a good excuse though! It was my last exam and we all went out after to celebrate! I'm back today with my favourite picks from the New Look sale which started today! 

Top £8
I'm loving baseball tops just now. I've had my eye on this one for a while so I may just have to purchase it now it's in the sale!

Jeggings £5
These are a bargain! And I practically live in jeggings so I have to have these!

Tee £4
Uhoh, the cat theme is back! This is so cute :)

Jeggings £10 
I have the lighter version of these and they are great! 

Vest £5
I love monochrome so this is perfect for me!

Dress £10
I have an interview tomorrow for some legal work experience. If i get the job I will definitely be purchasing this!

Have you picked up any bargains in the new look sale? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS