Pages

Wardrobe Essentials

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hello Everyone.
Today I'm posting about what I believe to be essentials for any girl's wardrobe! I know my outfits revolve around them!
So here is my top 10 wardrobe essentials!
1. Black Heels. They can be worn to work and on nights out. Versatile!

2. Comfy jeans. I've recently developed a fondness for jeans again! I practically live in mine right now!

3. Black leggings. My other half would laugh if he saw this one. He's forever telling me to stop wearing black leggings because they are boring but I just can't stop it! They go with everything and they are so comfy!

4. A pretty party dress. Self explanatory really. You never know when a night out will arise!

5. A bright coloured scarf (or in my case 50 bright coloured scarves). I'm not joking, I really do have that many scarves! A scarf can completely change an outfit you may have worn 20 times before and are getting bored of. Just try it and see!

6. Clutch Bag. I'm a fan of a huge envelope clutch myself. Good for carrying flats on a night out.

7. A maxi skirt/dress. For when the sun decides to rear it's head.

8. A basic tee or vest. I wear basic tees so often but they are just so good for staying comfy!

9. A grey cardigan. Don't ask me why but I've got so many grey cardigans. I just love them. They go with almost anything in my wardrobe!

10. Ugg boots. Embrace your inner chav. In the winter months I live in ugg boots and I have no regrets. They are the comfiest shoes ever!

What are your wardrobe essentials?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS