Pages

Black and Gold

Saturday 10 May 2014

Hey everyone!
As you may know, I finished my exams this week, and it's tradition on my course that we have a ball at the end of every year! Of course this means I get to buy a new dress every year which is always fun!
So here is my outfit from last night!!

Please excuse my messy hallway! 
My dress is from Boohoo.com, I'm wearing gold glitter shoes from Next and a plain silk pashmina from Tie Rack

Train selfie!
I wore plain gold ball earrings (from H&M) and no necklace as I thought the sequins on the dress were enough! 
I never wear eye make-up so as you can see I treated my eyes last night! And I just wore my hair in a ponytail and curled the ends! 

Everyone had a great night, especially our lecturer who was more drunk than any of the students! I had a rather sore head this morning (made worse by starting work at 9am)! So scary that next year's ball will be my last ever one! Ahh I'm getting old! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the look! Black and gold is classic. And the ponytail is very chic, congrats on finishing exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just have to hope I get the results I want now, haha! x

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS