Pages

TheSundayPost #6

Sunday 11 May 2014


Hey everyone! Just a little update on what I've been up to this week! 
1- After my Tax exam on Monday, I needed a little pick-me-up so my other half took me to starbucks for my favourite drink (Caramel Coffee Frappuchino)! If you haven't tried this I recommend you do! It's delicious! 
2 & 3- On wednesday we had our final exam which called for a celebration! Of course this involved wine and food! We visited a restaurant in Edinburgh called Twenty Princes Street. I'm going to do a post on our night next week so look out for that! 
4- I regularly get called the crazy cat lady so it made me giggle when there were 3 random cats in my garden this week, one of which was actually sitting at my window meowing to get in! 
5- This sums up the hillarity which was going on in my house when we should have been studying! It mostly involved videos of cats doing funny things! 
6- You may have seen my post yesterday about my end of year uni ball! We've been every year since first year and it's always a good night! This year was no different. It's so lovely to see everyone before everyone goes back home for the summer months! 

So that was my week this week! 
p.s this time next week I'll be lying on a beach in Portugal! (Just saying!) 
Hehe!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS