Pages

Cinco De Mayo. Taco Pizza Recipe #BEDM

Monday 5 May 2014

Hello everyone! As it is Cinco De Mayo today, I've got a little mexican themed post for everyone!
This is a little recipe that my auntie shared with me recently and I have to say it is one of my favourite things to make.

Ingredients
  • 1 lb. Mince (I used steak mince on this occassion)
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 8 small fajita sized flour tortillas
  • cooking oil
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella on this occasion)
  • Tomato Puree
  • ¼ cup chopped onion
  • 1 chopped pepper
  • sour cream
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
  2. Brown beef in a pan until fully cooked. Drain off any grease.
  3. Add taco seasoning, onion, pepper and water to beef and cook for a few minutes. Set aside.
  4. Brush both sides of the tortillas with oil and place on a baking sheet.
  5. Bake tortillas for 2 minutes at 180 degrees. Turn tortillas and bake for 2 more minutes.
  6. Spread the prepared mince over the tortilla to be used as the base. Top each with one of the remaining tortillas. 
  7. Spread tomato puree and grated cheese over the top tortilla
  8. Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
  9. Slice each pizza into 4 slices and top with a spoonful of sour cream to serve. Serves 4.
Yummmmmmy! I really enjoyed making (and eating) these! And they were so simple to make! 
Let me know if you attempt to make these! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS