Pages

TheSundayPost #7

Sunday 18 May 2014

Hello everyone!
Hope you've had a great week! As this post goes up I'll be on my way to the airport to start a week long holiday in Portugal!
Here is what's been going on in my life this week through the method of instagram photos!

1- Yet another photo of my little fur baby. This was his photoshoot in the garden on Wednesday haha! 
2- On Wednesday I was looking after my little cousin! This was his big boy look apparently! Little monkey! 
3- On Thursday I had a job interview. On the way home I got a banana milkshake from Mcdonald's because they make me happy! I've become seriously addicted to them! 
4- On Friday I started packing for our holiday. Do you think we have enough sun cream? Can you tell one of us is ginger? haha! 
5- I bought this hat in Primark. My boyfriend thinks it's silly but I like it! 
6- On Saturday I finished up work for 2 weeks! This was my start of holidays selfie with Smudge! 

So that's pretty much been my week! As I've mentioned I'm away next week but I've got some post scheduled so there will still be new things to read next week! 
If you want to catch up on my posts from this week you can find the links below! 

Saturday 17th- Home Sweet Home
Thursday 15th- Primark Haul
Tuesday 13th- Wardrobe Essentials

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS