Pages

Keratin Blow Dry

Thursday 20 August 2015

Aloha! I've had super unruly hair for such a long time and it made it impossible for me to do anything with it! So about 2 weeks ago, I got a keratin blow dry in the hope of solving my frizzy hair problems!
Keratin is the key structural component in your hair, and if you get your hair dyed a lot (like me), or you blow dry and straighten it a lot, then you can damage the keratin in your hair, leading to dry, often frizzy hair! 
A keratin blow dry involves applying a large amount of keratin oil, allowing it to seep into the hair for a while, then blow drying it into the hair.
And the results are great!
As you can see, the treatment has made such a difference to my hair!
It used to take me over 30 minutes to dry my hair, now it takes just 15 minutes, and I don't even need to straighten it afterwards! 
My hair feels sleek and smooth and has regained it shine! 
If you suffer with dry, frizzy hair, I highly recommend you speak to your hairdresser about getting a keratin blow dry! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS