Pages

TheSundayPost - 16th August

Sunday 16 August 2015

Aloha! As usual here is my roundup of what I've been up to this week!
1 - I went to Home Bargains again...I'm loving how easy it's becoming to get hold of American candy! I've had an obsession with it for years!
2 - As it's the Edinburgh Festival, lots of my English family have been up visiting! This photo was taken on Thursday when we all met up at the apartment they were renting for the week!
3 - On Saturday I decided to bake a lemon drizzle cake instead of tidying my house. I feel I made the better choice.
4 - I also had my hair darkened down a bit! The blonde was becoming too high maintenance!

1 - We treated ourselves to our first takeaway in ages this weekend! It was gooood!
2 - And for the first time in many years, I got a fortune cookie with my meal!
3 - Mikey bought me presents! Of course they were Yankee related! And cakes. I love cakes!
4 - And because it was such a lovely day, we went for a lovely walk today. I saw my swan friends. The babies are getting so big!

That's been it for this week! Next week will probably be rather quiet! 
Have a lovely week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS