Pages

Tanya's Tarte Train

Monday 17 August 2015

Aloha! I'm a member of so many groups on Facebook for people who love candles. Sounds sad, I know but I enjoy looking at the candle bargains other people have been buying. I recently saw an advert for a subscription box by a small company called Tanya's Tartes. I've blogged about them here previously! So of course I had to sign up for this! My first box arrived at the start of the week and I thought I'd do a little review for you all to see!
There are 9 scents in total, all for the bargain price of £9.95 a month. And what's even better is that they just send you a paypal invoice. Don't want to recieve that months box? Simple, you just don't pay the invoice! Of course, there's not much chance of me skipping a month!
The only scent I wasn't very keen on this month was Lemon Drizzle Cake. It's strange because I love lemon drizzle cake, but it made me feel a bit sick when it was burning (maybe because I had a migraine when I lit it, silly moo).
All the other scents I absolutely love! RringaDding has got to be my favourite! I can't put a finger on what it reminds me of, but it's just gorgeous. A sweet, strong smell. 
Bluebell & Euphoria are new scents for September and we all got a sneak peak! They are both lovely. Bluebell of course smells like the flower. Euphoria is a lovely musky smell, like a lovely men's aftershave.

If you are looking for a nice scented wax subscription box, then I would highly recommend this one! It's amazing value for money, the tartes smell wonderful, and they last for ageees! 
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS