Pages

Workwear Haul

Saturday 22 August 2015

Aloha! You may or may not know that I recently started a new job! Of course this called for a new workwear wardrobe! My workwear was getting tired and the summer sales were on so I went off on a hunt for some new items! Here is what I found!

Cami Top - £3 at F&F at Tesco
Okay so strictly speaking this is not workwear but I decided to chuck it in this post anyway! I'm really pleased with this buy! £3 is a total bargain and it will look great with my high waisted black jeans!

Blouse - £7 at F&F at Tesco
I actually had my eye on this a couple of weeks ago so I was delighted when I went back and it was in the sale! I've already worn it a few times and it looks lovely either tucked into a skirt or worn loose. 

Skirt - £14.99 at New Look
I've got a similar skirt to this from last summer but I picked this one up and couldn't put it back as I loved the pattern on it!

Shoes - £17.99 at New Look
I love these shoes! They are something a bit different from the usual plain black court shoes! 

Skirt - £3.80 at Sainsburys
Bargain or what?! I had a leopard print skirt previously but it got caught on so many things that it was ruined! I couldn't believe the price tag on this one so I just had to buy it!

Gypsy Blouse - £4.50 at Sainsburys 
I have a navy skirt that I bought recently and I have nothing that really goes with it so when I saw this gypsy blouse in the sale I snapped it up! I like the pattern on this. 

Cardigan - £10 at Sainsburys
I'm slowly replacing all the cardigans in my wardrobe as they are getting a bit tired. This one feels lovely and for only £10 I can't complain! It will go with most of my work clothes too which is always a bonus! 

So that's all the workwear I've been buying recently! Tesco and Sainsburys both have some amazing workwear collections just now! I'd buy everything if I could! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS