Pages

Superdrug Haul

Thursday 6 August 2015

Revolution Palette £4 
Revolution Pro Fix Spray £5
MUA lipsticks £1 each
MUA Extreme Curl Mascara £3

Aloha! I recently decided I was in need of some new make up as I hadn't bought any for a while so I nipped into my local Superdrug for a look! 
I picked up this palette of eyeshadow first. I haven't bought eyeshadow in forever. I used to have terrible problems with my eyes and dust allergies, so non creme eyeshadows just didn't work for me! But so far, I've used this palette every day and had no problems! The consistency is great and they stay put all day!

Just to make sure my eye make up stays nice all day, I purchased this Pro Fix make up spray. My foundation is terrible for rubbing off during the day so I thought this might help. It mostly works very well. I don't find I need to re apply my foundation by lunchtime after using this which is great! 

New job called for new lipsticks! I bought a deep red, dark pink, and a nude colour so I have a choice depending on what outfit I'm wearing. These are great, and a bargain at only £1 each! 

Finally, I picked up this extreme curl mascara for £3 as a replacement for my Soap & Glory one which has run out. I have to say, this one works really well and gives my lashes a nice curl without the need for curlers! 

So that's been my beauty treats for this month! I have to say, so far I'm really pleased with all the products I've purchased! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS