Pages

Ikea Haul

Tuesday 25 August 2015

 Aloha!
Mikey usually plays golf on a Saturday afternoon so this is usually my time to go for a little wander around the shops and see what bargains I can find! So on Saturday just passed I took a little drive out to Ikea! Here is what I picked up!
Lime Plant Pot £5.25 - I actually bought this to store all my lotions and potions in which are currently sprawled all over my bedroom! It's so pretty and an absolute bargain!
Candle Dishes 60p each - I like to use funky looking beer bottles as candle holders but I needed something to place them on so the wax doesn't spill all over my table! These are exactly what I was after and at a really good price too!
Mini Cacti £4.50 for all 3 - I've been after a cactus for so long but I've never seen them anywhere so I was super happy when I found them in Ikea! They also do large individual ones for just £3 (they don't come in a pretty ceramic pot like the mini ones) but they never had any I liked so I settled for these!
100 unscented tea lights £1.75 - I use these in my wax tart burners so I go through them super fast. I was running out of the pack I had so I picked up these. They should hopefully last me a while now!


Full Length Mirror - £1.74 from Dunelm Mill
Okay so this isn't from Ikea but it was such a bargain I has to show you it! 
It's not really the colour I was looking for but I plan to buy a tin of spray paint and spray it a different colour (either white or silver, I'm undecided), then decorate it with fairy lights! I'm really pleased with myself for this purchase! 

I'd love to see your homeware bargains! Leave me a link in the comments below! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS