Pages

TheSundayPost - 9th August

Sunday 9 August 2015

Aloha! This week has been a long one!
I started my new job on Monday and so far it has been going well! It's super tiring though! As you can see, I was so drained on Friday night that I fell asleep on the sofa spooning the cat! 
I've been trying to have a relaxing weekend to get my energy back for the week ahead! Today my mum and I went to Jo Malone to use a voucher she had for a hand and arm massage! It was a lovely afternoon and I felt super relaxed afterwards! The smell of all the products is still clinging to my skin now! After our massage we went to one of the pop up bars for the Festival and sat outside enjoying our Edinburgh Gin and Prosecco cocktails! We both tried the Rhubarb gin and it was delicious!
Have a great week! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS