Pages

Bye June // Hello July

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Aloha! June was a long, tiring and very busy month for me! So much has happened, and there are still some exciting things to come! So here is my monthly summary!
Right at the start of the month, we got the keys to our new flat! We've moved just outside Edinburgh as we can get more space for our money, and so far it's been great! Look out for some homeware posts as I spend some of the vouchers we got as engagement presents! 
The second weekend in June was the local racecourse's ladies day. I'd never been before and my mum and auntie have been talking about going for years! So this year we decided to get tickets! It was a good day out, despite it being possibly the coldest June day ever! This photo was taken in the limo (fancy, I know) as we dropped my auntie off. This is my little cousin Riley :) 
Then, I found out I'll be graduating with a 2:1 in law next week! Woohoo! I can't believe uni is actually over! It's been a long, but rewarding 4 years! 
Then I finished off the month doing what I do best...drinking cocktails! 

And now it is July! This month has some more exciting things in store, namely my birthday! As well as graduation, and some other big changes! 
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS