Pages

Primark Haul

Monday 6 July 2015

Aloha! It has been ages since I last did a Primark haul on here, so I thought I would do a little post about the bargains I have picked up lately! 

Sandals £12
I picked up these to wear to my graduation (which is tomorrow!) as I really didn't fancy attempting to walk in front of hundreds of people in stilettos! This is mainly because I'm still suffering slightly from breaking my toe in Mexico! These are dead comfy, and they are wide fit so hopefully my little feet will be okay in these all day!

Tote Bag £1.50
In Scotland we have to pay 5p for every carrier bag we use. When I saw this at the till, I had to get it. Obviously because it has a cat on it! Also because I'm saving the planet though! I keep this rolled up in my handbag so whenever I need to pop to the shops, I always have my own carrier bag!

Cardigan £5 (reduced from £10)
This was a pretty difficult item to get a photo of! It's a batwing style cardigan in quite a thin material so it would be suitable for wrapping around you on a chilly summer evening (or just every day if you live in Scotland!) I'll probably wear this to work as its easy to chuck on over a blouse and skirt!


Blouse £3 (reduced from £10)
Talking of blouses, I got this bargain one for every day work wear! I've just found out I've got a graduate job (woohoo!) so I'll need to start dressing more professionally! I also bought this in black, which was also only £3!


Dress £5 (reduced from £13)
How pretty is this dress! It would be lovely to wear to a wedding or a special occasion. I will probably end up wearing it as a work dress once I've found a blazer/cardigan to match it!

Nail Polish £1.50 
Earrings £1
My mum swears by this long wearing nail polish! At the moment, they only have it in 2 colours, this bright red and a hot pink. I was looking for a red one for my graduation so I was pretty happy with this! According to my mum, this is like having shellac on, and I actually noticed they had a gel effect top coat polish for just £1 if you really wanted to strengthen that effect! I've yet to try it, but I'll put up a post once I have! 
These earrings were purchased also to wear to graduation. I plan on wearing my hair down so there was just looking for a simple pair. At £1, I can't really complain with these!

Okay so this last purchase isn't actually from Primark...it's from H&M and was a bargain £5.99! It was such an impulse purchase but I can actually see me wearing it quite a lot! I have a whole wardrobe full of cat print items and I'm forever adding to it haha! 

So that's all my recent purchases from Primark (and one from H&M)! I'll probably be doing a little workwear haul soon as I prepare to start my new job, so look out for that! 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS