Pages

TheSundayPost - 26th July

Sunday 26 July 2015

Aloha! Once again it's time for a Sunday Post! Where do the weeks go?! 
This week has actually been quite busy! So here is what I've been up to!

1- Monday brought the usual dread of having to go to work after a lazy weekend! Honestly, I don't think I'll ever enjoy Mondays! 
2- I got these flowers for a bargain 13p on Monday night though! I love a Tesco bargain!
3- On Tuesday it was my 23rd Birthday! Unfortunately I was at work, but I still had a nice day (once I left work haha!)
4- Meet Eric! He's my sponsor cat which Mikey set up for my birthday! We can't have a cat in our flat until we buy our own place so I'm paying for Eric's place in a shelter until he finds a forever home! #goodkarma
5 & 6 - Mmmm Cuckoo's Bakery! My mum bought me this banana and salted caramel cupcake as my birthday cake! It was hands down the best cake I've ever had. If you live in Edinburgh, you will find Cuckoo's on Dundas Street & in their new shop in Bruntsfield!

1- Birthday dinner! My birthday decided to fall before payday (helpful) so we had an austerity dinner and made our own Nando's! I have to say it was pretty authentic! 
2 - On Wednesday night I decided to go spend some of my birthday money! I was in desperate need of some new make up and decided to try the benefit counter! After a mini makeover, I decided to take the plunge and buy Porefessional & Hello Flawless! 
3- The rest of the week was a bit uneventful, so I was glad to see Friday (who doesn't love Friday?!)
4 - I was in Tesco (again) after work on Friday, and spied these in the frozen aisle! Who else remembers Maxibons! I was so delighted I bought 2 boxes which between the 2 of us we have demolished over the weekend! 
5 - Yup, more chocolate. This is a Reese's peanut butter Krispy Kreme doughnut! It was pretty delicious. 
6 - And finally, yesterday was National Tequila Day! We all know how obsessed with Mexico I am, so I had to celebrate with a bottle of tequila flavoured beer (or 4)! 

And now it's Sunday, the weekend is almost over and I'm preparing to go back to work tomorrow for my final week before I move on to my new challenge! 
Have a wonderful week! 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS