Pages

TheSundayPost - 18th July

Sunday 19 July 2015

Aloha! I've been rather quiet again this week, for some reason I feel exhausted! Anyway, here is what I've been up to this week! 

I've been at work all week (boring!), so I treated myself to this hugeeee slice of chocolate tray bake. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this working full time malarkey! 

It is my birthday next week, but I'm working on the day so we've been celebrating this weekend! On Saturday we went to my all time favourite place, Pinto! I got an absolute feast! It was sooooo good! It's a must visit if you are in Edinburgh or Glasgow!

After our afternoon out in town, we went back to my mums house where she was having a few people over for drinks. Here is Smudge protecting his bottle of prosecco from any unwanted paws! 

Today I am nursing a slight hangover! Mikey is away golfing so I'm chilling out in Costa with a coffee, magazine, and a huge bit of carrot cake! I'm currently trying to build a short list of venues for our wedding, so if you know of anywhere good in Central Scotland give me a shout! 

Have a great week everyone! 
Xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS