Pages

3rd Anniversary Weekend - Knockderry Country House Hotel

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hello lovelies!
So some of you may know that Friday 31st October was my partner and I's 3rd Anniversary! On Friday morning I received a card telling me to pack an overnight bag and get ready to leave at 1pm! I was so excited to see where he was taking me. And I was not disappointed!
We headed off towards the West of Scotland, eventually arriving at the stunning Knockderry Country House Hotel in Cove, near Loch Lomond.
I honestly couldn't fault the stay at all! It was just perfect. We had a beautiful room overlooking Loch Long, with a huge four poster bed!
Here are some photos from our stay!


How cute are these mugs?! I need to try track some down for myself! 

The other half had arranged for a bottle of prosecco to be in the room for our arrival! Yummy! 

Look at that stunning view. Even the murky Scottish weather can't spoil that view! 

This bath was so good, I had to go in it twice! Obviously the prosecco was enjoyed in the bath! 

Lovely Arran Aromatics products in the bathroom! 

Just look at that bed! It was like sleeping on a cloud! Best nights sleep I've ever had. 

Now of course, we ate in the hotel restaurant. The food was just to die for! 


Starter- Wood fired Pigeon Breast 
Main- Fillet Steak with Chunky Chips
Dessert- Meringue with Lemon Curd Ice Cream and Poached Apricots

I genuinely don't have a bad word to say about the meal. It was just out of this world. I am craving more meringue just looking at the picture! 

If you are in the West of Scotland and looking for a nice place to stay, I can't recommend Knockderry House enough! I will definitely be returning!
You can check out their accommodaton here
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS