Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 30 November 2014

Hello Everyone! As usual, this week consisted of work mostly! However, uni classes are now finished for christmas so I had a little more time to myself this week! I still have 2 assignments to go before christmas so I'll need to get onto those this week! 
Here is what I've been up to this week! 
The Christmas lights in Edinburgh were switched on this week. This is my favourite place to be at Christmas. It's just so beautiful. I can't wait for a shot on those flying chairs! 

On Monday, I was suffering from pretty bad anxiety. After work my other half took me to the winter wonderland for a little mulled cider! It made me feel a little better I have to say! 

On Tuesday, my poor little fur baby had an appointment at the vet. Last weekend I found a little lump down by his tail. This combined with hair loss on his tummy made me very worried. Thankfully the vet believes the lump is a little cyst and the hair loss is being caused by anxiety. I'm trying out a feliway diffuser in his room so we'll see if that helps with his stress! Poor wee boy! I'll be keeping a very close eye on him!

This was Smudge on Saturday. He got to sleep on my lap all evening which he loves to do! 

Today, my other half was playing squash with his brother. I gave him a lift then headed down to the beach near the sports centre for a spot of fresh air! It was a lovely crisp winter morning! Afterwards we headed over to my brother in law's house where his wife was giving me a maths lesson! I'm currently applying for graduate jobs and I really struggle with maths! Hopefully her help will help me secure a job!

Today is St Andrew's day so we had haggis for dinner followed by our first mince pie of the year! I'm planning on putting my Christmas tree up tomorrow (if I have time). 

So, that's about it for this week! Hope the week ahead is great for you all! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS