Pages

10 things I wish I knew 10 years ago.

Tuesday 18 November 2014

1. People will forget what you did & what you said, but they won't forget how you made them feel.
2. Don't be afraid of who you are! - When I was a teenager, I used to try and fit in with all the popular girls at school. Now I know that it doesn't matter as long as you are happy inside!
3. Sit back and enjoy the ride. - Have a lazy sunday in bed if you want, eat the food you love, go to the places you love, live your life the way you want to!
4. Confidence is the key to just about everything, and it can be learned! - I was the shyest person ever up until I was about 16! Since getting a job and working with the public, I slowly came out of my shell and now I like to think I am confident and bubbly!
5. Don't make assumptions about people. You will be wrong 85% of the time! - I'm not going to lie. I made assumptions about a lot of people on my course at uni when I started. Now some of those people have become my good friends! It doesn't get you anywhere to assume things about people and you don't know their story until you get to know them!
6. Saying no is not selfish. - I have a serious problem with not saying no to people. I want to please everyone and go out of my way to do so. Sometimes it just isn't worth it, and you get left with no time for yourself!
7. Don't beat yourself up when you fail. - Practice makes perfect!
8. Don't worry about making everyone like you! - It's impossible for a start!
9. You occasionally need to remove people from your life. - Sometimes there is just no other option.
10. Life can change at any second and so can you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS