Pages

Luxury Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

Thursday 20 November 2014

Hey Lovelies! After spending many a night browsing the christmas gift sections of various websites, I've decided to put together a list of my picks of luxury gifts for her! I've purchased a few of these ideas but I won't say who for incase they see this post!

Moet & Chandon Golden Goblet Gift Set- £59.99. Selfridges.com
I love this set. I've purchased it for someone's christmas and it looks even better for real than it does in the picture! 

Edinburgh Gin Cocktail Set- £40. johnlewis.co.uk
This is currently out of stock on line but your local store might have some left! You can't beat a raspberry flavoured gin cocktail! 

Elizabeth Arden All Day Chic Set- £300 or £50 when you spend £30 on Elizabeth Arden Products at Boots. 
This is amazing value if you get it for just £50! My mum got a similar collection from my dad a few years ago and she loved it! The handy bag for storing it all in is great too! 

Ugg Scuffette Slippers- £70. johnlewis.co.uk
These are on my christmas list! How cosy do they look?! Not sure my tootsies will last without them until christmas! I may just have to gift myself them...hehe! 

Michael Kors 'Brooke' Bag- £310. Selfridges.com
Now you'd have to be feeling super generous to buy someone such an expensive bag but look how pretty it is? A black bag is a pretty safe bet for a gift too. You can never have too many! I love how the top straps are longer than usual handbag straps too! And it's got the cross body strap too depending on what mood you are! I'll need to get saving my pennies for this one! 

I'd love to know which luxury gifts you'd like to receive this christmas! Leave me a comment below :)
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS