Pages

Primark Haul

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hey Everyone! It's been a long time since I did a Primark haul on here! I popped in last week to pick up a few bits and bobs for christmas presents. Obviously I can't show you what I bought incase any prying eyes see! However it was mostly PJ's! Here are the items I picked up for myself! 


Grey Bird T-Shirt - £3
For some reason I have a thing about bird clothing and accessories! I'm always on the lookout for cute t-shirts for wearing on my day's off and I thought this was lovely. And it was on the sale rail reduced from £5! 

Black Boots - £18
For Primark these boots are quite expensive and they do feel a bit flimsy. However I think they look really nice so I treated myself! I've only had them on once so far but hopefully I'll get plenty wear out of them

Black Cardigan - £6
Everytime I go to Primark I always pick up a plain black cardigan for work! This one is a bit thicker for the winter. My desk is right at the door of the office so it gets a little draughty! This should keep me cosy (along with the heater under my desk ha ha!) I love the little shell like buttons on this too! A bit different from the usual plain black buttons you get on these cardigans!

Blouse - £5
This black chiffon blouse was on the sale rail reduced from £10. I thought it would look nice with my black pencil skirt for work! I've yet to wear it but I'm planning on wearing it soon! 

Slippers - £4
And finally, my favourite purchase! These slippers are almost identical to the Ugg slippers I've had my eye on recently! They are dead comfy and I can't wait to get home at night to get my feet in these! I've got terribly cold feet but these keep them nice and cosy! They come in a few other colours too, including black and navy so if chestnut is not your colour, don't worry!

So that's it for this time. Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know what you've picked up in Primark recently! :) 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS