Pages

It's the most wonderful time of the year...The Christmas Tag!

Monday 10 November 2014

Smudge modelling his Santa Coat!


Hello everyone! I saw this christmas tag over on MilkBubbleTea and I just had to get involved. Christmas is my favourite time of year and I look forward to it all year! Not just for the presents of course but It is the one time of year I get time off to spend with my family! 
If you want to get involved with this tag please feel free to copy this onto your page. I'd love to see your answers! 

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Elf is always a good choice! And The Holiday. The Snowman is one I've always watched on Christmas Eve, ever since I was a little girl. It's always been a tradition in our family.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! I won't cave from pressure to open anything until Christmas morning haha! 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was born, my dad bought my mum a magnum bottle of moet & chandon. One christmas when I was about 12, they decided to open it. They fell asleep on the sofa and I polished off the last of the bottle (mixed with orange juice of course!) It still gets laughed about every year.

4. Favourite festive food?
I love those little sausages wrapped in bacon! For some reason we never have them at any other time of year. I've been known to eat a whole tray to myself when I'm feeling a bit peckish after Christmas Dinner! 

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
I had to think about this one! I've received so many lovely gifts over the years! Going back to my childhood, I think my favourite must be the year my parents bought me my first PC! It was a Gateway PC with windows 98! Haha! I had it for about 6 years. I used to sit up late adding all my CD's to windows media player and writing stories/playing on paint! 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon scented candles! My mum has always filled the house with them at christmas!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Going round our family delivering presents mostly! Then we like to sit down with some nibbles and drinks and watch the Snowman! 

8. What tops your tree?
Gaga's angel! My gran had an angel handmade for me when I was born and she's still tops the tree! She's come with me after moving out of my parent's house too. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Probably a kitten! I eventually got a cat when I was 13, not for christmas though! 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Everyone sitting down at the table to eat a delicious, home cooked meal! It's a time to reflect on how lucky we all are and to enjoy being in each other's company! 

I'm so excited for Christmas to come around again! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS