Pages

Graze Box: Healthy Snacking!

Thursday 13 November 2014

I know I'm a little late to the Graze Box Party, but last week we got our first box delivered! When you are trying to diet, you need some healthy snacks for those days where 3 meals just won't cut it! 
In our box we got:
1. Walnut & Vanilla Truffle (sunflower seeds, fudge pieces, walnuts & raisins). I quite enjoyed this one but the other half wasn't as keen. I don't really like walnuts so I picked round them. The rest was great though! 
2. My Thai (mini rice cakes and sweet chilli dip). This was my favourite one! The chilli dip was lovely and sticky and the rice cakes soooo tasty! I will definitely be getting more of this one!
3. Chilli and Lime Pistachios- I didn't really like this one but I don't like pistachios. The other half liked it so I let him eat them all! 
4. Jaffa Cake Flapjacks- mmm this one was also good! If only it was a little bit bigger haha! 

I'm sure I will be ordering more graze boxes. They are so handy for popping in your lunchbox! 
Have you tried Graze boxes? What other snacks would you recommend from their huge selection? 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS