Pages

100th Blog Post!! My favourite Posts from 2014

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Woohoo! This is my 100th Blog Post!! 
What better way to celebrate than to do a little round-up of my favourite posts from 2014! 

1. Meet Smudge - My little fur baby means the world to me, so it was great to introduce him to my readers! 

2. Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made - My very special trip to New York in January. It was honestly the best trip of my life and has inspired me to do so much more travelling the world in the coming years! (Mexico is my next big trip in May 2015)

3. My Heroine - A tribute to my gran on her 91st birthday! What a woman! 

4. 10 Reasons Why Shelter Cats Are Best - I posted this exactly 10 years after we brought home Smudge! 

5. Banana and Pineapple Loaf - Still my favourite cake, and (kinda) healthy too! 

So thank you all for sticking around and reading my posts. You guys make it all worthwhile! Here's to the next 100 posts! :) 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS