Pages

Christmas Wishlist #1

Friday 28 November 2014

Hey everyone! So I've been browsing the net recently for gift ideas for Christmas and of course I've spotted numerous things I quite fancy for myself! So I've put them all together in a little wishlist post!
1- Meow PJ's- Forever 21 £12.95. I have a pair similar to these which I got in Forever 21 in New York. They are the comfiest PJ's I own so I'd love another pair!
2- Cat Nap PJ's- ASDA £10. Can you tell that cat PJ's are my favourites yet. I have so many already but you can never have too many sets right? 
3- Tartan Leggings- New Look £17.99. Being from Scotland, loving tartan clothing is a given. I don't actually own any tartan leggings so these would be a welcome addition to my wardrobe.
4- Ugg Slippers- Currently £56 in John Lewis. John Lewis are doing a price match at the moment on hundreds of items and these are included! I've had my eye on these for absolute months so hopefully I'll find them under my tree this year! 

1- Hot Toddy Shower Gel- Lush £17.95 for 500g. Of course the smaller bottles are cheaper, but as this is a limited edition showed gel, you need to stock up for the year ahead! 
2- Snow Fairy Shower Gel- Lush £13.95 for 500g. I swear the price has gone up on this this year? I can't remember how much I paid last year for my big bottle but I didn't think it was almost £14? Anyway this is my all time favourite scent so I need to get some to stock up on it! I've currently got none left so this one is a must have! 
3- Morphy Richards Soup Maker- Very.co.uk £49. If you've been reading my blog lately you'll see I've been on a bit of a health kick. However, I'm not a huge fan of vegetables. If they are in a soup though I will eat anything! So this little machine will hopefully make me eat a bit more veg! Also it makes soup in just 21 minutes! Perfect for popping on whilst getting ready for work in the morning! 
4- I heart Cats t-shirt- crazycatladyclothing.com $26.99. I don't even know how I came across this website but I just love this t-shirt! It is just so me! I need to have this. 

So there you have it, my little christmas wishlist! I'm sure there will be many more things I come across in the coming weeks so expect some more posts along these lines from me! 
I'd love to see what's on your wish lists too! Leave me a link in the comments box below! 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS