Pages

FoodieFriday: The Granary, Edinburgh

Friday 14 November 2014

Aloha Everyone. Last Thursday I visited The Granary in Leith, Edinburgh! My other half and I went there to sample their Christmas menu, and on arrival were given a tasty glass of mulled wine! We had some canapés, which were like little tasters of the Christmas menu! They were all very tasty, so tasty in fact that we decided to book a table for our Uni christmas lunch!
After we had finished our mulled wine, we headed downstairs to the main restaurant to have dinner. They had some fabulous promotions on as it was midweek, so I got a raspberry mojito for only £3.95! 
For my main meal I had mac & cheese with garlic bread. It was absolutely delicious and only £7.95! I'd even go as far as saying it was the best mac & cheese I've had! 
And of course I had to get pudding (me and my sweet tooth!) I had tablet ice cream sundae which was also delicious! Tablet is my favourite sweet so combine it with ice cream and you have got a very happy Katie! 
Overall, I would highly recommend a visit to the Granary if you are ever in Edinburgh! It is in a beautiful setting, right on the shore and is very pretty inside! It is also very reasonably priced and the food is just delicious. I will definitely be making more than a few more visits here! 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS